**Special Fall City Community Association Meeting on Tuesday, May 1, from 7-8:30pm:
The meeting will be held at the Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church at 36017 SE Fish Hatchery Rd (in Fall City).
Please note this is a change from our regular venue at the Fire Station.
You do not have to be a member of the FCCA to attend.
Fall City is a friendly, Snoqualmie Valley community that is approximately 26 miles east of Seattle with a population of around 5,000. We arenít truly a city, but are an unincorporated rural town nestled along the banks of the Snoqualmie and Raging Rivers.
This website is maintained by the Fall City Community Association, one of several volunteer community organizations that works with county and state representatives to maintain our rural charm. Learn more about Fall City.
- Fill out Fall City Parks/West Side Trail survey here. More info on the West Side Trail here.
- Unincorporated Area Community News - Sign up here
- Read more about the Fall City Community Association and how to become a member - Click Here
- Visit our King County Councilperson Kathy Lambert's website here
Meetings and Events:
- May 1, 2018, 7 - 8:30 pm: FCCA Meeting (at Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church): Main agenda - summer float season
- June 4, 2018, 7 - 9 pm: King County Town Hall/Open House at Chief Kanim Middle School
- June 5, 2018, 7 - 8:30 pm: FCCA Meeting, Guest - King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht
- July 2018: No Fall City Community Association Meeting