**King County Town Hall/Open House on MONDAY, June 4, from 7-9pm**
The meeting will be held at the Chief Kanim Middle School, 32627 SE Redmond-Fall City Road
Please note: There will NOT be a Tuesday FCCA meeting in June or in July
Fall City is a friendly, Snoqualmie Valley community that is approximately 26 miles east of Seattle with a population of around 5,000. We arenít truly a city, but are an unincorporated rural town nestled along the banks of the Snoqualmie and Raging Rivers.
This website is maintained by the Fall City Community Association, one of several volunteer community organizations that works with county and state representatives to maintain our rural charm. Learn more about Fall City.
- Fill out Fall City Parks/West Side Trail survey here. More info on the West Side Trail here.
- Unincorporated Area Community News - Sign up here
- Read more about the Fall City Community Association and how to become a member - Click Here
- Visit our King County Councilperson Kathy Lambert's website here
Meetings and Events:
- MONDAY June 4, 2018, 7 - 9 pm: King County Town Hall/Open House at Chief Kanim Middle School
- County Councilmember Kathy Lambert
- King County Sheriff
- Information on King County Local Services Initiative
- Please note: There will NOT be FCCA meetings in June or July